Sunday 21 October 2018

From illness back to running for about 3 years.

Well, one way of looking at it is just to say that it's just... LIFE!

I really do not have so much to say about what happened with me getting a blood infection depending on a small kidney stone that did a small whole between the kidney and the ureter. The feeling that something was wrong was already a few months before I entered the emergency room and stayed at the hospital for 13 days.

However, due to the physical nature of 45 years of running, it turned out that I was both that physically and mentally fit for the fight.. I have been operated 4 times during these years and now I can finally say that I'm probably healthy again.

In fact, in addition to 5 weeks of cold, I have been able to run since the turn of the year 2017-18 until now. It goes less easily occasionally but sometimes it goes really easy which is a nice feeling.

Stockholm Marathon June 1, 2019 is a firsthand and hopefully a little longer project after that in the summer I think.

Another thing is that I'm trying to help 27 Kenyan runners in Elgon Running Club with equipment, thus enhancing their motivation and joy in running.

Thank you Life!
Well, still smiling friends!

"Stairway to heaven"

42.195 km is my mantra...
Edwin Kibet Maluche with his great runners of Elgon Running Club which I´m now trying to help out as much as I can. There will be mer projects don than the shirts I hope. At least that´s my great intention.

Edwin and the runners

The girls.

The boys.

Rodgers Kiprop is a blind runner who will try to break the world record in Naroni Marathon.
He have done 2:50h and aiming for the magic 2:48h :-)

Their new shirt when compete.

Out running with the new shirts :-)
Well, take care and remember always to run Easy, Light and Smooth!

Dare to smile!
Dare to say Hello! to strangers!
Dare to peek around corners!
Dare to give!
Dare to dare!

No comments:

Post a Comment