Sunday 28 October 2018

Happiness...

... is something amazing to experience.
In three more difficult years, I am now "on my feet" again and feel better than in the long run. Both physically and mentally!
Just...SMILE!

The sponsorship of Elgon Running Club in Kenya is a POSITIVE thing, that I RUN longer and longer another one and... I have become GRANDFATHER October 10!

The happiness is so great that it almost does not fit into me!
My new black Hoka One One Clifton on their very first run!
I have running a part of the week with Malte, my dog, and yesterday I ran 7 km myself, which felt good after about 2 km of warmth, so today it became a forest walk with Maltes best friend Smilla to go to town and buy a pair of new running shoes. It became a pair of black Hoka One One Clifton this time.
Malte och Smilla på dagens skogspromenad.

If I went home and tested them? No, I ran home so my son Magnus got the car. The seller asked if I wanted to try the shoes and I just answered: "Yes!"
... 13.3 km it became and the shoes felt really good.
Just so beautiful!
Continue on the intersection. Do not change a winning concept!

The difficult is easier than you think!

Dare to laugh!
Dare to say hello! to strangers!
Dare to peek around all corners!
Dare to give!
Dare to live!
Dare to dare!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment