Sunday 19 May 2019

NOBILITY

Good Sunday evening for all of you!

The week that went was tough but also nice and fun.

I have run but not as much as before, which actually doesn't matter much. I have chosen not to set up any direct training goal for marathon in Stockholm on June 1. Only that I should run may suffice.
The running I have done with Malte has felt good and it just goes better and better. What I lost in fitness, I must take back with experience and forehead instead 😉

In addition, I have not only run but also rolled a little with my motorcycle. Among other things up to the annual Springmeet farmhouse which is a nice arrangement with lots of bikes and cars from all periods (The pictures are from a running race with Malte and partly from Springmeet 2019).
The Castella in Brunflo
#whereIcomefrom
Word of the week:
Nobility is to be true to our true values as spiritual beings. It is to live up to the virtues, the divine treasure that is within us. Treat yourself and others with dignity and respect. Speak and act with love. Choose the high moral path no matter what it costs.
An old, but beautiful, shed.
 If others try to downgrade you, remain steady in consciousness of your true value. Do not choose the least resistance law but live a principled life.

Live the good life!
From a run up in the forrest with Malte.
Green but all trees do not have leaves yet.
I do not only run.Sometimes I do "roll"..
I run my Indian Scout too!
I am grateful for the gift of nobility. It is my moral compass!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment