Sunday 5 May 2019

SIMPLICITY

Simplicity is to be satisfied with the basic gifts of life. We live reflectively and consciously, pay attention to what is important and not.
Not always simple out there!
 We value those we love and surround us only with what is useful or beautiful. We free ourselves from excesses, debris and complexity. Simplicity provides clarity and increased concentration. It also frees our minds from the stress of doing too much.
A "small" bear-track (cub).
More tracks ;-)
 We value small things, daily pleasures and opportunities to show kindness. We also live in the present and preserve what is right in front of our eyes.

We just enjoy being!
Malte just sit cool and watch the bears digging after "spring-food"
William Morris (a British artist, designer and writer) said:

"Just have the things in your home that you know are useful or think beautiful."

I will try to be happy with what I have and I will think that I know what I care about. I intend to clear out debris and excesses from my life and try to be faithful to my task.
I will value small things and then perhaps most importantly:

I enjoy living!

Dare a smile!
Dare to say Hello! to strangers!
Dare to peek around corners!
Dare to dare SIMPLICITY!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment