Monday 19 October 2015

Another week in history and I feel good!

... No major projects underway and I can run as much as I want.

I have nothing to prove no more. When come to that I have probably entered the goal already. This does not mean that one day I will make some runs a few more times because I love to run.

Lägg till bildtext
I live on one of the places on Mother Earth that could be called Paradise. At least if I myself think. Still it's peaceful, quiet, clean air and water that is safe to drink directly out of the streams.

Every Wednesday I do run with refugees from places on earth where they do not have all those things mentioned above. Think I´m a really happy guy!
Peaceful Waters
From one of my evening runs.
Last Wednesday I should have been running with some refugees but ended up in a event contributing money for those coming to Sweden. Thera was a lot of music, people in fancy clothes and... us. The runners in tights :-D
Me and Esam, a friend from Syria :-)
Blues was played at the event for the refugees coming to us.
Well, there has been some running this week, as always. Elton and I went to a 6 hour-race. Unfortunately not running this time but at least me and Elton did walk one lap to spread a little joy to the heroes running.
Elton at the finish.
He really wanted to run this day but had to walk instead.
He´s name really is "I Want It All"!
As always, take it easy, smile and dare to say Hello!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment