Sunday 11 October 2015

Not having any project that is waiting...

...might get some people to have "anxiety" or, as they say, ants in the body.

For me it's probably the opposite. Not having a major project is clearly reassuring and so nice that I do not think it's true. Just running without any particular destination is perhaps the most amazing thing to do.

To really fine autumn days, get changed and put on your running shoes for a running workout in which direction or time do not matter is absolutely wonderful!

Believe now, by all means, not that I have stopped to think about other projects. No, it grinds on pretty well in my brain for something new fun I can find on. However, I will not talk about what I'm thinking because I do not like to exercise/run under more pressure than required.

Even when it comes to mentally recharge for a project to work my motto Easy, Light and Smooth (ELS) is very good.

Today it was a wonderful autumn.
Clear sky, fresh air and colourful. Just love it!
Down there is the Big Lake (137,88 miles around) 

Well, take it Easy, Light and Smooth and never forget to smile and say Hello!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment