Sunday 4 October 2015

Hard times ALWAYS turn up in good times!

Well, another week to add to the history books!

I've had a pretty heavy month behind me now. It feels good that there is virtually over. Life is like this sometimes. Sometimes it will be easier and sometimes heavier. Nothing strange about that.

How hard it is, I have a remarkable ability to focus on the positive. Think of three negative things that you been through. Could you rank them? So it means that at least two of them are more positive than the most negative ;-)

Mme running in Hagaparken in Stockholm.
Well, it´s where the Princess and the Prins of Sweden lives.
Yes, I felt like a prince when running this day :-)
My daughters' boyfriends showed me a ruined castle.
It was here that the Crown Princess's castle actually should be built. But it was apparently never done.
Me, my wife, my daughters and their boyfriends on a lovely run in Stockholm :-)
In the evening there was a balloon passing by!
Cool!
One morning I was out running in Stockholm.
Well, it seem that a woman is inside this old oak-tree. :-D
As always my friends out there: Try a little smile and a Hello! when out there running. It helps all!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment