Sunday 25 October 2015

Another Sunday in paradise...

Which means it's time for this week's update of the blog. It happens more things in a week than you might first think of.

Working as a teacher of mathematics, science and technology is just part of everything you need to keep track of. It can be anything from getting students iPads to work to keep the discussions.

The important issue is probably to just be there for the students! Being positive, inspireing and allow the students to feel that they can actually be much more than they might initially think.

To see the happiness and the smile all the students show up when they know something is absolutely priceless!
This weeks weather was quite alright even if I had a little cold
and it didn't go that easy when running. Still it was nice to be out there :-)

An old sign from 1857.
"1 mil" is 10 km or 6,2 mile.
When out running almost always there is something nice happens. This day I stopped to feed som horses with grass. intelligent animals! It also felt pretty good to run today. Much easier than the than the previous week :-)

This Saturday me, my wife and Elton went for a run in the terrain groove. A cute little puppy dog suddenly appeared and followed my wife in her turn while I jogged with Elton.

Elton and the dog really got along well and played with each other. I did som calls on my cellphone and just after about half an hour the owner appeared. Happy end! :-)
Elton is waiting for his mistress (my wife) and was really happy to see her with the little puppy.
Me with Elton and the cute puppy waiting for his master.
Well, I have been doing more things than working, running and taking care of little dogs. Normally my wife do the dinner but this Saturday I did some cabbage pudding for dinner. Really good if I do say so myself ;-)
The Cabbage Pudding
Today I took a nice walk in great autumn weather. Sunny and very fresh air! Elton always enjoy coming out. He is a runner but also 11 years old so nowadays I mostly walk on his condition. However, sometimes we jog a little.
Elton and me on todays Sunday-walk.
Hope it is not too boring but to smile and dare to say hello to those you meet is a humanistic behavior.

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment