Wednesday 28 November 2012

231 days left...

... and I will rest today, even if it wasn't meant. Have some math tests to grade so no run today. Well, it's ok for me and Elton because we will run tomorrow instead :-)

I was helping one of my daughters with a move from an apartment. Some stuff that took my running time away. Well, family first! And before that we watched WC-biathlon on TV. It's in Östersund this week and that's only 15 km (9.32 miles) from where I live. Fun!

Part of the stadium

On the shooting wall

Carl-Johan Bergman from Sweden

It's very exciting to follow the competition on TV, or in reality, cause You got good information about time, hits etc. Nice sport! :-D

Well, today I did not run with Elton but I had some thoughts about my run next year. I will do some crazy things... That I have imagined! Look here!
  • First of all I will run Stockholm Marathon 1st June (did 6 already) with my oldest child, Ingrid, who decided to give it a try. I said: -Nice! I'll pay the entry fee. Link: http://www.stockholmmarathon.se/start/
  • 27th June I will help the school team to run a 4 days relay from Östersund (my home city) to Trondheim (Norway) called St. Olafs race (Norwegian king 1000 years ago) which is about 330 km (205 miles). No, I will not run the whole relay on my own :-) It's about 80 km per day (50 miles/day) and normally there are about 20 runners sharing the route. Perhaps I must run 2-3 days or so (10-20 km = 6-12 miles). Very fun and a lot of people out cheering :-) Link: http://www.st-olavsloppet.com
  • 17th July I will start my 140 mile run around the lake Storsjön (Big lake) in about 1.5 days. No medal, no money perhaps some sponsorships with food, socks, shoes. I'm not sure about the sponsorship so I feel totally free from responsibility to any companies ;-)
  • Just 3 days, 20th July, after my Run I will do a half marathon called "Jämtland På Fötter" to finish and complete The Run around the lake in Östersund :-) Link: http://www.jamtlandpafotter.se

It looks like I'm only thinking of myself with all this running... No, that's not really true because running is a part of my life and a ALWAYS let my family and friends come first. That is important to understand for people around me. I'm doing this for them as much as I do it for myself.

One more thing about not running today is the blog went so long... ;-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment