Monday 26 November 2012

233 days left to The Run...

... and I'm resting! Well, it´s when You´re resting the body is building it self up. Resting is a very important ingredient for runners. Try to relax and just take it easy friends.

For the second time this season the snow has come here and it´s good because it gets a little lighter in the mornings and in the evenings too. Well, some people ask me how I can run wintertime and it's no problem if you don't run to fast and have just enough clothes on. Down to -20°C (-4F) is normally no problem. The air is dry so it don´t feel that cold. If one is two runners you could keep watching each other so the coldness don´t go to far to your skin though.

Normal winter :-)

Former week I ran 33.18 miles (53.39 km) and I just followed my schedule. I will run about 33 miles per week a couple of months more and then go for 1-2 longer runs every second week I think.

It was very long since I was this excited over anything at all. Something is happening with me. Something really positive. In the beginning when I told my friends what I was going to do they just shake their heads and told me it was impossible. That trigged me even more to try.

I have been a runner since I was 8 years old and I have also been running barefooted almost all my life after every exercise I done when, so called, down jogged. Kind of nice foot massage I think :-)

Ok, friends out there. Keep running and NEVER quit. Better to sight against the stars and reach the top of the trees...

Elton this summer sitting by a grave from 400-500 AC.
Perhaps his guarding the bones...

Easy, light and smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment