Saturday 24 November 2012

235 days left

Well, well, well!

Today I really was prepared for a little longer run. Felt inspired and happy about it so everything was just fine before lunch. I was also happy because the XC-skiiers WC has started for the season which I always follow (as a former skier... more then 30 years ago). Marcus Hellner, one of our great hope, end up on third place. Great done and also before the Norwegian great skier Petter Northug.
The day seems to be great!

Me and my wife went to the town to do some shopping. Both fun and... not fun. First it was fun cause I found new speakers to my old stereo. I can now play my old LP:s again :-)
Then we bought food to Adam and Elton (the dogs). We also bought some food to our selves.

It was a lot of people in town so I couldn't arrive into the running track in time... When it was time to run the day has passed from light to dark. I was a little frustrated about that but told to myself: It's OK! Think Flexi (be flexible). I did and went for a fast 5 mile (33 min). Felt much better after that :-)

Today's experience (Jimi Hendrix!) was: Don't plan to much, just do it!

Look carefully and You might see a squirrel in the middle ;-)

Like the squirrel: Easy, light and smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment