Friday 23 November 2012

236 days from now...

Hi there!

Now it´s only 236 days left to The Run. Feels like a very long time... For now! Today I shouldn't run. It's my day off on Fridays. BUT, It,s only me and the dogs home this evening and that means I can run anyway so Elton and I went for a run. 3,73 miles (about 6 km).

Today it was a clear sky, half moon and bright stars again. Well, frozen so no mud like yesterday. I REALLY feel GOOD in my body now. It's great! Wonder if endorphins are like drugs. At least that's what the docs say... Hm, better not to think that way.

Tomorrow I will go up early with the dogs eat breakfast and the run about 3 hours I guess. Time for a long run again. Maybe I'll bring some sandwiches and water. One CAN eat half the food out in the nature... I guess.

Will blog a little earlier tomorrow.

I'm not always running. Here I've been biking to Nordkapp, 71°N.

Easy, light and smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment