Thursday 22 November 2012

237 days left...

"Is there anybody out there?" That's a line from Pink Floyd's fabulous album The Wall. I was listening on that while running today with Elton. It helped a lot because it was all dark, rainy and a little windy. Not an optimal ran if You talk to a weather man/girl. But for me and Elton it was absolutely alright :-)

Oh, did a mention it was extremly muddy on the road too?. Well, it was. All this "bad" things when running make the time in the sauna and in front of the fire with a cup of hot chocolate very cozy indeed! I sometimes use to reply to wondering questioner who ask me WHY? Well, I say, it's so nice afterwards. This means it really must be something nice to see forward to after The Run 17th July 2013.

There are a combination of number I always will remember in the future: 20130717

One could say thats my number of thrill! Like the number "42" in "The Hitchhiker's Guide to  the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams. The "Meaning of Life" should be "42" then. For me it's 20130717 which is a bit longer but probably also much more of "Meaning of Life".

Elton waiting for evenings run!

Easy, light and smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment