Sunday 25 November 2012

234 days left :-)

Hi friends!

Today I should run a little longer but there was a XC-ski in WC today. The competition was up north in Sweden in a village called Gällivare. It was a very nice relay to follow on TV I must say :-)

After the XC-ski show me and my wife went for a long walk with Adam and Elton and it was about -2°C (28,4 F). It was a little slippery to walk so I decided to use my trail shoes with spikes.

Asics Gel Arctic

As I said before it was frozen today and very misty. With the light from the sun it was absolutely marvelous running today :-) I only did 7.14 mi in 57 min (4.57min/km). Well, not a VERY fast run but faster than I should run. The weeks total was at least over 30 miles (33.18 mi).

It feels just great in my body and especially in my head! Guess it's more important to feel good mentally than physically. I used my minimalist shoes (Nike Free Run 5.0) because I was going to run on gravel roads.
Nike Free Run 5.0

Easy, light and smooth!
/Flexirun



No comments:

Post a Comment