Tuesday 20 November 2012

239 days left

Long day at work today. Working as a teacher in math and science every tuesday afternoon we have extra help to those who want/need it. It was dark when I come to work and it was dark when going home. Missed the bus... Well, I was focusing on me and Elton and our coming evening run.

After dinner I ran with Elton about 6 miles (9,6 km) and after that I walked Adam, the older dog.
It was absolutely amazing this evening with a half moon, Jupiter, bright stars, Elton and me... Ok, it's dark and cold but still it's a wonder. I use to take D-vitamine winter time because of no sun...

The run was very good and I already look forward to the next run tomorrow. No strange thought about what I'm about to do :-)

Easy, light and smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment