Friday 30 November 2012

229 days left :-)

Hello friends!

Today the life is so fun to live! I really love to live it :-)
Only thing I can say is: Live every second of it! When it's hard just try to think of something nice and just smile. The sun will come up tomorrow again. What ever happens.

Today it was a little colder than yesterday I think. Minus 8°C (17,6 F) and a little snow in the air but neither Elton nor I was crying out loud cause we LOVE to run. We ran 4.35 miles (7,1 km) this evening and will do two long runs Saturday and Sunday. Weeks total will be my normal 31-33 miles (50-53 km).

After work today I went downtown to my running store to meet a friend and talk about The Run I will do this summer. He said he will help me to reach out with my "mission" to inspire other in their dreams.
My friend last summer who inspired my to do The Run together with all lovely friends on Twitter really inspired me. I now write in a blog everyday which help me to run. I now must run and it's so fun because of the blog :-)

How I wait for The Run...

Tank You all!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment