Saturday 1 December 2012

228 days left...

Today it really was fun to run. It was -11°C (12,2F) and a bit chilly. Well, a little warmer clothes and a bandera around my neck was enough. It's not very bad to run when cold if You just take it easy. It even could be a very nice experience. Often when cold wind doesn't blow and the the air is quite dry. So what I'm saying is that a run in this conditions could be very nice.

Me and my bandera before run

1518 km (943,44 miles) is how long I've run since 1st January 2012. Thats quite normal for me I guess.  Perhaps about 100-110 more miles (620-680 km) before New Year is what I can do. If I won't get sick or something :-)

Todays run, 10.13 miles or 16.3 km in the cold was great. I was passing by our old tower called Kastalen (in latin it's  Castella) which means a kind of shelter tower. Perhaps it was in use when war or so. The Castella is from the 12th century (1172 they say) and the roof is from 1865. Amazing to think about the guys who build it. Now 840 years later a runner passing by. Cool!


Brunflo Kastal (the Castella)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment