Thursday 6 December 2012

223 days to The Run...

... and I feel ok.
Well, I have for the first time in my blog history done two blogs in a day :-) Feels great!

Today I won't write my body is 100% great because I have a little pain in my right leg. A muscle rupture. This is not a worse thing for a runner. Normally one is alright after some rest. I also use a liniment called Hot & Cold (Aloe Vera). First you feel cold and after a while you feel a heat. What really happens is the blood vessels retracting and then opens so the blood almost rush thru the veins. The wound will heal :-) Back in times people, for example,  used to put an injured foot into a bucket of ice-water for a while and then shift to a bucket of hot water. Still works of course! And much cheaper than the jar in the below picture ;-)

Aloe Vera also goes on inflamed Achilles tendon

Now something else I have been thinking of a little while surfing around in different blogs. Lot of people really are amazing and I can read about all their races, race times, etc etc. Could be quite fun though but I have decided not to write about that. Except no one ask me. Well, that much I can tell. I've done full marathons (12), half marathons, 30K and all way down to 1K. Since I've been running since 1969 it's impossible to write everything down here.Misunderstand me right! I really think that everyone that have set up a goal and tried to implement it is a hero!

My only reason to do The Run (140 miles) is to inspire and be inspired by all of you out there! I've been running so much in my life and done all of the "normal" goal. Low times at 10K, marathon etc so for me it's about something else. Like finding the heart of running, like a Nirvana, and off course: Is it possible!

Once again I found a remarkable cause in my running life! Always try to see things positive and smile...

2 am and out with one of the dogs

Light, Easy and Smooth!
Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment