Sunday 30 December 2012

200 days left now!

WOW! Celebration-time! Human is strange because we like to celebrate things like 10, 20, 30... 100 years old etc. So then, together with you dear runners (and others), I will celebrate this very day: 200 days left! Ok, that's it! Back to normal and todays bonus run. Really I wasn't supposed to run today. It was a rest day. One of those very important days in a runners life... Remember that!

Well, there was XC-ski again on TV today but I was up early with my dogs as usual. Eating breakfast and thinking of my day of from running... in about 1 hour. Then I told my wife: -Love! I feel great in my legs today so I think it's a bonus run around the corner! And I was off!

Recently I use my iPhone instead of my iPod when running. I use an app called Endomondo and I normally listen to the Gregorians when running. The music is quite suggestive with very nice songs (prays in latin). One favorite is this one (YouTube): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqtYm8D6VFs Look at pictures below and listen to the music. Feel the thrill!

Today, after about 5 miles I stopped to speak with some friends. We talked a bit of my running and it was very nice. Inspiring! I really don't feel bad about stop and speak when I'm out running. Think that's one of those inspiring moments of mu runnings. Sometimes it's humans from different parts of my country (Sweden) and sometimes it's humans from other countries like the syrians I use to meet now and then. It also happens me an Elton see other animals like moose, deer, hare or foxes etc

 Sun is shining again and the temperature around 32-33F.
Icy roads today...

...so therefore these shoes where chosen!
They have spikes which can be replaced by new ones if needed.

 Two miles left and stormy weather is coming in with first rain then snow!

Today it was a great day! Absolutely no problem to smile... :-)
/Flexirun

2 comments:

  1. Glad to find your blog :) I think it's GOOD you have ice spikes where you live!!

    The gregorians would be interesting running music to use. Very strong music. And perfect for the views you have.

    Congrats on 200 days left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank's so much Raina! Hope there will be a great year of 2013 with a lot of inspiring runnings! :-)

    ReplyDelete