Tuesday 18 December 2012

212 days to The Run...

Today was a busy day at work and I was craving for a run... Well, 1900 me and Elton went out and I/we felt free... for 1 mile because I was a little stiff in my legs. I didn't care about it, but continued to run. I got warm and it felt much better. We ran 3 miles, went home and I changed dog from Elton to Adam. Adam is the older dog. He really doesn't like running so much so we ran 1,35 miles slow. Together with my dogs I ran 4,35 miles and think thats ok. Not far, but ok. Better to run than not run at all!

Adam the black beauty. Elton in the back.

Soon it's X-mas and tomorrow I will buy the X-mas tree :-) Perhaps I'm looking for a Flexitree ;-)

Have a good smile to someone and they will smile back!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment