Tuesday 25 December 2012

205 days left...

... and today I did two runs. First me and Elton ran 5,5 miles and it was absolutely awesome out there. We came home and I was a little social with my family eating some lunch consisting of sandwiches and blueberry soup (!). This soup is very good and the berries are powerful antioxidants which helps cells to regenerate! Nice :-)

After the lunch I ran again and this time I did 6,5 miles more. I have no problem to eat and then run. No pain in my stomach or anything :-) Guess it has a little to do with the slower speed I nowadays run in. Well, the total run today was 12 miles and that's ok.

Oh, forgot to tell you about my new app I was using when running today. Endomondo is the name of it. I was listening to The Gregorians and it was good music for running I think. One mile of the run was in a track from a snowmobile. It was like running i 10 inches of sugar... Imagine that! Yeah, it was hard and went very slow... I refused to walk and the inspiration was The Run. It will be good for my summer running :-)

Tomorrow will run with my oldest daughter, Ingrid, again and I already look forward to it. Fun and inspiring! Ok, folks! Be carful out there and don't forget: Inspire others to inspire yourself!

I yearn to run without snow...

Have You smiled to anyone today... 

/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment