Friday 14 December 2012

215 days left...

Today I was supposed to visit a After Work with my friends but unfortunately I couldn't go. My friend, coach and adventurer Anders Stävhag come for a visit. He is a man full of inspire and "madness" like me. Well, we don't think we are crazy, only other people think that, so it doesn't count really :-)

Well, probably I will recount the day I will do my run. Probably it will be the 18th July not the 17th depending on following argument. Coach told me not to focus on the start time of the half marathon last day of my run. Instead I should focus on which time I want to hit the finish line instead. Good I think! I also got some homework to do until next time we meet. I know perfectly well there will be ups and downs along my run and then I've got some things to think of:
  1. My absolutely worst memory about me running in my whole life and how did I deal with that?
  2. My absolutely best memory about my running in my whole life and how did I deal with that?
  3. 15:00 20th July I will reach the finish line. Forget about the start, think instead of the finish!
Well, that's my 3 things I have to focus on. It's mental, not physical! Interesting... Now I can feel something really has started. I'm on and I feel so inspired!

Road her I come!

Don't dare not to smile!

Light, Easy and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment