Sunday 9 December 2012

220 days left...

Seems I've got a bad habit. No, not running! Going to town, again, shopping some more X-mas presents... I have been writing about the sustainable development. Well, at least the climate exchange and I got a little bad conscience about taking my car to the town. Ok, it was easy fixed though. I ran home instead so my wife took the car home. It was 6,8F and a little cold the firs mile but then it was ok.

Sum of the week was 45 km and was jus a little below (zero :-)) my goal on 50 km per week. But it's ok because I did all five runs. When cold like this it's better to run a lot of runs instead of a few very long runs. When a great effort in coldness it sometimes can lead to asthma... So therefore it's better to do more runs but lighter ones. Most important is to let the body work, not rest!

This is what I got from my daughter when she went to New York...
She got a sense of humor :-)

Today a follower/friend on Twitter did a great 10 K pers. with 6 min! He wrote he used a mantra:

Light, Easy and Smooth

Well, this is what I mean with Inspire! I, hopefully inspired him and he inspired me back. I really felt happy when logging in on Twitter and saw his tweet directed to me. Internet and social media really could be a good thing.

I really feel good in both brain and body! A very nice weekend I must say.

Light, Easy and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment