Monday 31 December 2012

199 days left...

We did about 41,58 miles last week and perhaps needed some rest... Well, everything was fixed by 13:00 today for the New Year celebration (at home in peace and quiet). I played around with Elton and all he did was go fetching the harness... Looking at me with his bright eyes like telling me: -Come on Master! Know You wanna run! Come on... I couldn't resist him, as usual, so we went out for a 3,86 mile run. When coming home I ran a shorter run with Adam, the older dog. About 1,2 mile.

Today it's New Year and we celebrate it at home. Nothing big at all. Nice food some wine... Just taking it Easy,  Light and Smooth one could say :-)

All runners, friends, animals out there in the world:

THANK YOU SO MUCH
FOR READING AND INSPIRING ME TO MY 140 MILE RUN! 

Happy New Year!

Elton and me hope You all will have a great New Year!


If You havn't smiled during 2012 please smile this last evening and then the rest of 2013! :-)

Easy, Light & Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment