Saturday 8 December 2012

221 days to The Run...

Today it was quite humidity. Temperature was as high as 6,8F and not as cold as it COULD be here. But when running today it felt much colder though. It was noticeable around my eyes which had ice around them :-) Still feels very good in my body and I also feel inspire from friends all over the world. Thank You so much!

On the run today, which felt good and was about 5,7 miles in 6 inch of snow, I was wondering a bit about the global world. In Qatar the just completed the climate negotiations which was a marathon discuss. Nothing seems to happened, as always, and the couldn't get along. I think it would be better if they RUN a marathon instead and THEN try to negotiate :-) Scary!

When running you often think a lot and today I was thinking: -What if people run a little more. Especially the ones who rules the world! I really think running makes people more humble...

Todays halo effect on the sun

Today I have to go to town again. Not fun before X-mas I can say... Well, I got a nice sunset though :-)
Found some X-mas presents but didn't buy them... yet! It's a little annoying because Ii have to go int to town again... ;-)

Sunset at the car-park :-)

Never forget to smile every day!

Light, Easy and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment