Friday 28 December 2012

202 days left and...

...I still feel confident with myself and my running. Sometimes I do feel a little: -What have I done! Why? Why I'm I writing this blog? Well, I've just waited for those thoughts. If such thoughts doesn't show up it means you're a psychopathic! I'm not a lunatic like that. I'm just a human that likes to run. Ok, I can agree it's a bit crazy to run 140 miles in about 36-48 hours, or something, but what drives a man/female to do crazy things no one believes in but you? Well, all of human inventions I would say... There's always gonna be people doing things no one would believe in and perhaps I'm one of those. I don't know nor don't care!

Today I really felt awful and didn't want to run but Elton got me out there. Thank's Elton! We did our miles between 7-12 min depending a little on Elton... ;-) and believe me. It just went better and better. We didn't run that far but 4,79 miles will do. Give you some pics from todays walk (then run) with my dogs.

 Just a nice view...
 The Homestead of my village. An old Captain housing.
 Old lodge made of log. Think of living like...
After my and Elton's run. Cozy fire and a cup of coffee...

Well, I did smile a lot to day. Did you?

Easy, Light & Smooth!
/Flexirun

2 comments:

  1. I smiled a bunch, because I got back on my bike and loved the speed again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! Thank's for comment! Biking is a good complement to running. Keep smiling! :-)

    ReplyDelete