Friday 7 December 2012

222 days left...

Life is absolutely amazing. And so is the human body. When injured it just took 2 days and my leg was 100 % ok again. One day of rest and me and Elton was out on the roads again :-) It has now been snowing for 72 h. Not as much as it sometimes can do here but now we have about 5-8 inches of snow and it's nice but a little harder to run. Today I passed by the old tower from 1172 at our church. Took a picture of it and then keep on running with Elton. We ran 5.43 miles (8.73 km) in about 47 min. I was listening on my iPod at Carlos Santana's Smooth and Pink Floyd's Run Like Hell... ;-)

The Castella, 1172

Most of the times I run at evenings after my work and after the family dinner. Fits me and my family, for now, best. About 10-15 years ago I did my first run between 05:30-07:00 in the morning and then next run between 1500-1600 in the afternoon. Those times was good because the family wasn't affected of my running. Before my first full marathon in Stockholm I was running quite a lot and our friends asked my wife: -Well, how is Claes doing? Now when he's going to run his first marathon? My wife replied: -What! Is it therefore hi's running so much? :-)
Don't think I was mad at her. No, I was laughing about it. Running is my life even if she's not a runner. Instead we walk everyday with our dogs together, which I also love.

Just feeling better and better. Have no negative feelings at all about my run. More thrilled and want it to be summer and 17th of July...

Light, Easy and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment