Monday 24 December 2012

206 days left...

..and we have Christmas Eve here in Sweden. Well, we celebrate the 24th Dec, not the 25th. Funny and interesting with different cultures I think! There's always something new to learn and use when moving on in Life. In Sweden we normally eat a little more food than usual, bring in a X-mas tree, give a way presents, eat sweets, play traditional games etc. Probably almost the same as any country I guess.

Today I will not run without celebrating Christmas with my family and my dogs. Todays walk with Adam and Elton this morning resulted in these pics. Don't forget to make someone happy today! Here You go!

 Here's our X-mas tree

 Nice view half a mile from home

 Icy Castela. The tover from 1172 A.C.
Winter


Please promise to smile this very day!

Easy, Light & Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment