Wednesday 12 December 2012

217 days left...

-5,8F but Elton wanted to run anyway. I just had to change to running clothes and get away! Well it was cold and it took almost a mile to get warm. Me and Elton ran very fast (4:17min/km) but we only ran3,11miles... To cold for longer running because one doesn't feel the coldness when getting warm. Could be problems if parts in your face gets almost frozen. Your nose for example. Be careful out there when cold and try to run with a friend so you can watch each other careful from to cold skin parts.

Well, it really felt good in my legs and I didn't feel bad at all. To rest is sometimes good. Thank You coldness! :-)

As you might see I got ice around my eyes... Got to be careful!

Cold but what can stop a runner!

Light, Easy and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment