Wednesday 19 December 2012

211 days left...

Life is not always full of running. Well, that depends on who you ask but for me who do about 33-40 miles every week. Almost all year around. Then it doesn't mean much if I rest a few days. The body needs to rest to build up. After a few days of rest it normally goes very easy to run!

Sometimes family, X-mas cleaning etc could be more important... or ;-) Course it is! Running is not only about the run. There are so much more that must fit into it if you want to feel 100% alright. Everything has to be right and it's important to understand that the things I'm trying to explain here differs from person to person. For me it's about my family, having a job I like, friends that are ok for example. I also like to inspire others. It's a thrill when I've helped or inspired someone and they come and tell me.

Today I have been busy all day at work. Taking care of pupils who eventually are beginners next season (Aug 2013). Nice to inspire them to start at our school. We let them to try out some lessons in math, physics and chemistry. They really liked to do the labs :-)

Well, tomorrow it's the last day of work this term and 14:00 we will have a nice X-mas dinner! I like that food a lot. I'm not a vegetarian but I eat everything. Try to eat ecological though!

Elton at our cottage in the mountain
starring at the sunset

Don't forget... Smile!

Light, Easy & Smooth
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment