Thursday 20 December 2012

210 days left...

...and there was no time for a run today. Last day at job. The term is over and pupils are gone. Today the whole family is home together :-) Nice! Well, tomorrow I will run again and perhaps my oldest daughter will follow. Will be fun!

In almost all sports the equipment is important. Take skiing (XC or alpine) for example. Skis, boots, clothes made for winter etc. All quite expensive things really. Well, I have done a lot of sports, skiing, diving, parachuting, orienteering, shooting, running etc and all those are quite expensive I think. But the most natural thing to do among all I think is running. Running doesn't need to much things. You even can run barefoot if You want. Even if its -5F You don't need that much clothes (2-3 layer perhaps..).

I think running is so popular because it's so easy. Anyone can do it! Young and old doesn't matter. You can run fast and you can run slow, alone or together. Even with a dog :-)

Below you can see some of my gear:

Asics Gel Arctic, winter (spikes)

Saucony Triumph 8, all around

Nike FreeRun 2 iD, minimalist

Nike FreRun 5.0, minimalist

Freeride!

Well, if You haven't smile yet... Try now!

Easy, Light & Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment