Thursday 27 December 2012

203 days left to The Run...

I feel a little stiffness in my legs today. Nothing that bothers me much because that's how the body works. Sometimes when you feel tired and heavy just rest or do something else. Perhaps just a recovery run in a very slow and motivated speed. Often when running a bit, a mile or so, it always feel much better. Both in your body and in your brain. Now it'a a very cozy feeling :-)

Below you can see pics of how fast the weather might chance here. We went for a long walk with our dogs Adam (10 yrs) and Elton (8yrs). The weather was perfect and it was very nice. When we came home we did some coffee and sandwiches. I was looking out the window and the weather has changed. If you're up in the mountains it really could be dangerous so it is very important to listen to the radio and  also rely on your experience. The more you're out there the more experience you got... Always be humble towards nature and it's a paradise.

When out with the dogs the weather was like this...

...about 30 min later it was cloudy and snowing!

Well, today I went to the city to cut Elton´s claws (to long) and then we went to buy lobster for New Year. When coming home me and Elton changed and went out for a 5,87 miles. Felt awful before run and awesome afterward :-) Today my thoughts goes to all those people who can't run like me and don't feel as good as me... Hope I might inspire them!

Today I was a little tired but there are 3 more hours to smile in!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment