Sunday 16 December 2012

214 days left...

...and I feel perfect! Well, a little stiff i my legs from yesterday (21 miles) so today me and Elton did a so called recover run. We went 8,33 miles (!) so perhaps some won't say it was much of a recovery but we really took it easy. Warmer now, only 32F, so I took my FreeRun shoes today :-) As you can see the temperature where I live shifts quite fast. Still snowy and beautiful though!

Well, I did have a problem with my Twitter account yesterday. Some kind of spam thing... It's crazy people (qualified guess) don't have better things to do. I changed PW and also my cache memory. Hope, for my follower on Twitter, sake it's ok now.

Giv you this winter picture today

Even if it's hard try to smile!

Light, Easy & Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment