Wednesday 26 December 2012

204 days left...

...and I struggle on almost every day. Today I was running with my daughter Ingrid again. It was a little tougher than it used to be. Yesterday I ran two times. One 4,89 mi plus one 6,21 i. For me it was ok to run "only" 4,24 mi today. Guess there will be a longer run tomorrow.

Just because of the little harder run today and that we where tired I throw myself in the snow, like our dogs do, when coming home. As I use to say: "Smile! Don't ever forget to smile!" I got Ingrid to laugh a bit.
 Me after todays run

                                     2012-09-30                          2012-12-26 (same spot 3 month later)

Well, a short blog this time but hope I make some smiles out there!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment