Monday 19 November 2012

240 days left :-)

Well. today I realized it's 240 days left to the "R-Day" (Running Day) :-)

I have been thinking of all results that's so very important these days and I can't really understand why any longer. I have done a lot of competitions thru my life so far and don't need to show to myself I can do this and I can do that. I think it's important to follow the spirit inside me. It's more important to set up goal and realize them with a lot of fun. It must be fun to run I use to say :-)

Every human has it's own way to find happiness. My happiness appears when running and that's perhaps why I want to run around the lake Storsjön (Biglake) at Östersund (Ostersund).

I like to run alone or together with my dogs and perhaps mostly with Elton. Just bring my running shoes up he get crazy and shine happiness wich gives me positive vibes.

For now I'm planning a lot of practical things that must work when running (water, energy bars, food etc) so I haven't been thinking very much of what I'm really are going to do...

Easy, light and smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment