Sunday 18 November 2012

XC-skiing sprint and running...

WOW! How fun it was to watch the sprint in Bruksvallarna, Sweden.
Teodore Peterson, the Sprint WC-vinner 2012, did beat Emil Jönsson (Sprint WC-winner twice)!! Nice show on TV before my run today.

Elton followed me on todays run. We went 15 km and then Adam, the other dog, ran with me 2 km after the run with Elton.
It was a nice run and also my third 50 km week in a row. I feel very good in my body and legs.

I've been questioned a little about my 222,5 km (nearly 138 miles) run 17th of July 2013. Why are You doing it? For what cause? etc etc.
Well, what do one answer to that? I don't really know... One thing could be after all different sports and adventures I've done so far in my life.

This summer I was drinking coffee with a friend of mine who is an adventurer. He made one try to reach Mt Everest!! And is about to do his second try in May 2013. Hope he will succeed this time :-)
Well, he asked me if I didn't have any adventure in my mind? I said I have one but haven't not really done anything about it. -"Why?" he asked. I was thinking for a while and at last said to him: -"If I will do another adventure it must have something to do about running." I said to my friend.

After the next cup of coffee at last I said to him: -"I will run around the lake!" and he put down the cup and told me I was totally crazy. Then I knew it was the right thing to do.

I will write all of my thoughts in this blog. Every day until it's time to do the run of my life. I also will inspire others and myself.

Easy, light and smooth!
Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment