Wednesday 21 November 2012

238 days left :-)

Yesterday I was reading in the news about the climate change and was thinking of what would happen if/when the heat raise up to 6 degrees of Celsius in only about 50 years! I took Elton for a run and it was -3 degrees, bright stars up in the sky. Very nice run but a lot of crazy thoughts about climate...

Today when I woke up it was +7 degrees!! Had the climate change already happened? Gave the dogs their breakfast and took them for a morning walk. Hot when it should be cold!

This evening me and Elton took an easy run down the XC-trail where we met some friends. Stayed and talked to them for a while about The Run :-)

Absolutely no negative feelings for the run. It only feels positive and I only look forward to it.

Adam and Elton
Easy, light and smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment