Thursday 18 July 2013

1 day left (9.5h)...

... and I have been packing the car, fixed with food, water, clothes etc. I feel great and it's going to be so nice to start The Run. The 140 miles I've been longing for almost a whole year now! If you want you can follow me live at Endomondo. Just click the little green man running the 19th July. Good luck and hope it works!

Well, the journey has been absolutely tremendous! I've got so many new friends all over the world and I hope they have been as inspired as I have!

This will be the last blog at this part of my journey. Well, I will write again, when reached the goal, but after that this journey has come to it's end...

But don't worry about that now! I already have projects in mind ;-)

Take care out there and promise to say Hello and Smile to all you met on your journey! Life will be so much Easy, Light and Smooth then! :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun
With Love from Sweden and Flexirun!



No comments:

Post a Comment