Friday 5 July 2013

14 days left...

... and I went up at 6 am to fed my dogs and walk them a mile. Had some breakfast myself and then went for a smooth 13,2 miler. Met a lot of runners to Hello and Smile to. Yes, they smiled back and said hello :-)
Weather was perfect and I felt better then for quite a long time. Probably I've reached and come across a threshold. Amazing how one can feel such things in the body :-) Well, it felt so good that I was thinking like this:
If it feels like this when only 14 days left, I'll run two laps!
View from the last XC-run in the mountains ;-)
I was coming from up those hills over there and; Yes, you might drink the water!
I have done one running today. Roads mostly and was thinking of another, down at the XC-trail. It started to rain but only bursts for a short time. It was cloudy in the evening but no rain! I did right to wait for the run. Patience is not only an important cornerstone when running... ;-)

Well, my plan was to do two runs this day. I ate a great dinner and then walked the dogs again. Changed to running and went of 19:20 and was home again 20:15. I did this evening run down at the XC-trail not far from my home. I ran 2 laps and got another 6,64 miles in my legs. Still felt good in my body. Nice!

Well, someone might remark that I did todays both running quite fast (not ultra-speed) but I still must say it was #ELS-speed :-) First run was in a 8:32 min/mile pace and the other run went in... 8:32 min/mile. Same pace. Incredible!

In just 10 min now there will be only 13 days left... ;-)

Well, good night out there and don't forget... to say Hello and Smile a little and your run will become just great!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment