Monday 15 July 2013

5 and 4 days left...

... and The Run isn't very far away now! I'm thinking a lot but I'm not at all that nervous I thought I would be. Well, it's just to say thank's and keep on being positive I think.

I have been up in the mountains again and working a little with the house, doing and thinking of another things than The Run. Eating some starchy foods, taking it easy. I have been running but not so much this last week so my body really wants to go out there on the road... :-)

5 days left:
Resting and working with the house. The veranda needed to be fixed and it took the whole day! Hard work but nice when done! Me and a neighbor was working together the whole day. Slept like a baby!

4 days left:
Fixed with the floor of the veranda. Not that much work but I was so satisfied when it was done. It started to rain when loading the car so I hurried and moved back home to "civilization". Som friends came and visit and will stay a couple of days. Nice! Well, as you see there is not so much running this last week. Instead I have been thinking of other things and loding mostly mentally. Well, my coach and I had a small chat over the phone today. Perhaps he might run the last half marathon with me! :-)

I promised to la out some pics for you from my X-trail run a couple of days ago. Those great X-trails I'm doing sometimes gives me not only a physical power but also a mental power!

Well, here they are and enjoy!

Was a great weather so shirt wasn't needed!






On those runs I don't need water to bring with me.
I f thirsty I just stop and drink :-)





Stopped to drink some cold and fresh water!



At evenings I just took it easy ;-)


Did meet a little people these days but they all said Hello and Smiled. Just like me! :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment