Tuesday 9 July 2013

10 days left...

... and the big countdown has started!

Today me and my mental coach went on our MC:s all the way around The Great Lake to do some check-ups and see where all the bigger meal will be served etc.

I've got 5 bigger meals on the way and then I also will have smaller meals (bananas, flapjacks etc), water and energy drinks every 3 mile. Well, that's how my little longer runs have been so I will not change anything. I will also have the app Endomondo on all the way. What I have heard one can follow me when running! :-)

I must say I was a little nervous to "go and met The Run" today but when started I only got more ande more trigged to start my run! Positive feelings though!
Here are som nice picts from the todays reconnaissance! Enjoy!
My mental coach, Anders, and me before take-off  around The Great Lake to reconnaissance.
One of all nice views thru the way.
On the other side I will run. About one marathon away and here we are after just 25K...
We did a stop at an old church from 14th century!
The tower is from 1752.
Well, Anders is a Tempel Knight, really!
He showed both reverence and respect.

Inside the old church...

The old fresks was just great!

Amazing!
It was a great stop and we also find the grave of an old, very good XC-skier.
The grave of the athlete Haldo Hansson...
Another great view, after 3 marathon!
You'll see the great mountains in the back :-)

Another old church!
Well, we met another biker today so I could say Hello and Smile to a human even today! :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment