Wednesday 17 July 2013

2 days left...

... and just about 3 miles with Elton today. Well, this last week I haven't been running that much. Instead there has been more mental training. I also have had some other logistic things to take care of. Not much of a logistician, I'm a runner, but I must say it was much more fun than I first thought.

Today the press was here visiting me. They had some nice little questions about my run. What really happened that day almost a year ago when I decided to implement that run around The Great Lake. The 140-mile run! They really was nice and professional and we talked about the run, took some pictures and one short film for a web-tv I think. I will give you the link when the story comes out at the local newspaper ÖP.
The local press on visit :-)
Well, when out running I got a phone-call from my mental coach, Anders Stävhag, and he had some nice news too. As there are a big festival in town there also will be a radio-link to my run. They will call my coach on his cellphone and check where I am. A cool thing that electronics... :-)

One other great thing this day was that the local store,  ICA Supermarket in Brunflo, is going to sponsor me with all the food and drinks I need.

I also must thank Gå och Löp butiken i Östersund who helped me with shirts and soles of my feet,
sometimes a bit tricky, and to be a good sounding board!

Flexirun

Thank You so much all sponsors!

ICA Supermarket in Brunflo (Food and drink)

Gå och Löp butiken i Östersund (Shirts, soles and sounding board)

Anders Stävhag (Mental coaching and FRIEND)

the local newspaper ÖP (Helping to spread #ELS)



Today there was a lot of Hellos and Smiles! A great day! Never forget...

Easy,Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment