Saturday 6 July 2013

13 days left...

... and today I had an ambition to do a run in the morning. Felt a bit tired after the dog-walk in the morning. Choose the bed for two more hours instead :-) Well, no big problem cause the body probably needed some sleep I guess.
13 days! Well, I'm not superstitious but sometimes I do things in particular ways. Like how I tie my shoes for example. Shoelaces must be the same length... :-D

It was a bit chilly and cloudy weather, but perfect for taking care of the tree I felled yesterday :-) So the day was filled with garden job and once again I must say that's really good active resting. You move and use your muscles, but in a very smooth way.
On my way out on todays run.
Little late but in a very nice weather though.
Using my Stockholm Marathon shirt :-)
In the evening, about 7:15 am, it really was  nice weather again! No clouds, no wind and a big warm sun up in the sky. I couldn't resist so I took Elton for a great #ELS run. Not fast but still... running! It felt nice and was perfect after yesterdays 19,9 miles.
Mowing has begun and farmers are working hard!
Down there is the lake, today lika a mirror,  waiting for me... or is it me waiting...
Me and Elton was passing by some nice spots on our way :-)
Me and Elton met both humans and dogs on the run today. Everyone said Hello and Smiled. Right Elton?! :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment