Sunday 7 July 2013

12 days left...

... and today both ran and I biked. When feeling a little unmotivated or worn in my body I use to take the bike instead. It's something else and a kind of active rest. Well, the day was good at half the cycling workouts, then came the rain. It was not so chilly so it was ok.

Todays run:
I went up at 6 o'clock in the morning and gave the dogs food, ate breakfast and then run. Today I ran 15,13 miles and the weather was just great! First 3 miles my legs felt like jelly and I was a little unmotivated, but after that it felt good. So good that it really was that Easy, Light and Smooth to run again. I felt happiness!

There where some other runners out today and we said Hello and Smiled to each other :-) It was a little hilly (see it here) but I had an average speed of 8:48 min/mile which is to fas for my 140 miler but as long as I know about it I can control it the  very day ;-)
What to do between the runnings? Well... :-)

Todays biking:
Really, I would run once more today but choose the bike instead. When unmotivated or just a little tired I use to take the bike instead. It's fun and a good alternative to running. When I had biked half the way it start to rain. It was quite warm so there was no big deal about it. The little trip went around a bay to the lake I will run around. It's almost 24 miles and it took 1:38 h. Average speed of 14,6 mph and not so fast. I even stopped for som picture-taking :-)
Me on the bridge with my bike :-)
Nice view from the bridge ahead the mountains.
Well, the rain is soon coming in so you can't see the mountains.
 View ahead the town, Ostersund.
Still nice weather... ;-)
Met some nice people when out on todays run and 100 % said Hello and Smiled :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment