Monday 8 July 2013

11 days left..

... and no run or other training at all. Well, a little work in the garden and fence-building. I also walked the dogs a couple of times :-) Feels really good in my body and I must say I'm longing to run now... :-)

The biking yesterday was good for my legs I must say! One use other muscles and it's hard in another way than when running. Well, all is fine and now it's a lot about stay healthy! I will take a spoon honey every morning ;-)
My new cap!
Will use it when running I think :-)
Todays work!
Fixing with a fence is more job than one can think of... But fun!
Today me and my son was invited to a Father & Son gathering the 20th July. It's my sons high school buddies and all the fathers who's going to meet and just have fun. Wonder how fun it will be as I'm out running 19-20th July. Well, I've got something to look forward to when running then... ;-)

Today when walk the dogs some people said Hello and Smiled. So fun and inspiring with happy people!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment