Thursday 4 July 2013

15 days left...

... and four-fifths of the family are traveling south to a wedding! I and the dogs will stay home so guess there will be some running then... ;-)

After my little harder run day before yesterday I decided to take a real smooth run (3 miles) with Elton this evening. I had some things to do in the garden. Chop down a tree, for example! Well, I have been running a lot and it really feels good in my head, body and legs so I think it's just alright to think of other things I guess... :-)

Just had a little talk with my mental coach and we planed for a reconnaissance around the lake the coming week. We will take our motorbikes all the way around the lake to check out all the roads and tracks. I don't want to think about stuff like that when running. We also want to check out all the spots where to rest and eat.

Well, I met on runner today when out with Elton. We Smiled and said Hello to each other :-)
Well, I hope the trainings is enough...
...and that I will stay healthy :-)
I know the #ELS-running will work though!




Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment