Tuesday 16 July 2013

3 days left...

... and just a short 2 miler today. No need to do any quality running at all this last week. Better to load with some starchy foods and just relax. Today me, my wife and her brother and wife had a real nice day and traveled by car up to the mountains to see some views and eat really good food.

They say there's a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow...

A place up in the mountains called Tännforsen.

I below the waterfall.
All relaxed and both mentally and physically loaded :-)
Well, today I also have been talking to the press about The Run and it was more inspiring than I first thought. Press is good and a great way to spread the #ELS through :-)

Tomorrow I will talk to the local store for a little sponsorship of food and drink and then write down all the stops by the way where I will eat that little more food than just flapjacks. Going to be fun!

Remember to say Hello and Smile to the one you meet when out there running and everyone will have a great run!

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment