Wednesday 29 May 2013

51 days left...

... and I'm packing my trunk for Stockholm Marathon and a great run with my daughter Ingrid.

Well, she is not the only runner in the family though. My other daughter, Julia, also did a run today called Vårruset, or in english Spring-Run. She ran 5K. Great done Julia! (Proud dad!)

Julia after her 5K race the Spring-Run today.
GREAT DONE!
Ingrid after a run!
June 1st she will run Stockholm Marathon.





















Today I also finished almost all work for this term and fixed the last math-tests :-) Summer is coming closer and so do The Run! Well, I feel just great so I'm not at all worried anymore which's a nice feeling :-)

No, now I have to go packing the very last things for tomorrows trip to Stockholm and the great event Stockholm Marathon :-)

Oh, yes! Forgot to show this little fellow me and Elton met when out on his "night-walk"!
A little hedgehog came for a late visit :-)
Well, no run today but I did say Hello to some colleagues and Smiled a lot during the day though :-)

Easy, Light and Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment