Tuesday 28 May 2013

52 days left...

... and soon time to go down to Stockholm again. Thursday evening I will go down to my my daughters in Uppsala which is going to be very nice. Friday we will go to Stockholm to fetch our BIB-numbers etc. for the Stockholm Marathon race at June 1st. It will be so fun!

But now about todays run with Elton. We ran 5,55 miles in about 1:06:41 (tracked here on Endomondo). All miles but one around 9:30-10:30 min. One mile we did in 18 min (!?) but that was perhaps the most inspiring mile because we met three men form Eritrea, Africa. They have sought asylum in Sweden and I stopped to talk to them. First they where a little afraid of Elton but then they really liked him and said he was soft and beautiful. Thank's friends from Eritrea! They also had som questions about Sweden and the swedes. Took about 10 min but I hope it was worth it. Both for them and for me!
It feels very good both physically and mentally. Just a so nice feeling I'll say!

On the way home we passed by a grave from about 400-500 AD. Here called Roman Iron Age. The weather this evening was just super!
Elton sitting by a grave from the time around Roman Iron Age.
The grave is called - The Virgin Hill...

As always, continue to Hello and Smile to people you meet out there. Meetings are so great! :-)

Easy, Light And Smooth!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment