Monday 20 May 2013

60 days left...

... and like the Terminator once said: "I'm back!".

Well, I'm not going to run too long or to tough runs until after the Stockholm Marathon June 1. I will not risk the run with my daughter. I do feel quite allright in my body even if a little stiff in my legs. Think it's nothing to think about cause it feels very Easy, Light and Smooth when running though which is a good sign.

I have not been blogging for 10 days depending on a lot of work and no Internet when away to the mountains to recover and just be and follow the mantra: #ELS

I will now give you all some nice pics from two different places. One from our mountain-lodge in the county/landscape of Härjedalen (almost wilderness) and one from the ski-resort in Åre, a very popular resort for downhill-skiing. Please enjoy!

View at the mountain-lodge. Miles and miles of forrest...
Nice weather and a nice rest after some work in the garden :-)
The very nice Church made of wood in the small village.
The lodge in the mountains in early spring...
Another great view from around the lodge. Great place for recover of body and soul!
Ok, that was som pics from a place we normally are living during summertime and now I will show some pics from another type of house. It's from a ski-resort named Åre. It's a very nice place for downhill skiing and snowboarding. Summertime it's nice to walk and X-trail run in the mountains.


Some nice pics when I was out running with my daughter. First we ran from the apartment to Åre back and forth (6 miles) then we did som nice hill-running. The nature here is just perfect for running and not only downhill :-)
Me after a couple of hours running!
Today me and Elton met both runners and dogs so we both said Hello and Smiled! Very nice people and meetings on the run this time :-) Please try it!

Easy, Light and Smooth friends!
/Flexirun

No comments:

Post a Comment